Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Proverbs 8

Lord, Give me a clean heart, a pure mind, and a willing spirit. May I hear your voice above all others. I praise your holy name with all that I am. In Your Name I Pray, Amen.

Proverbs 8: 9-11 "They are all plain to him who understands, And right to those who find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver, And knowledge rather than choice gold; For wisdom is better than rubied, And all the tings one may desire cannot be compared with her."

If you search for wisdom, you will find it. If you search your heart and your soul and you really look into yourself,look into the place where you and God meet, then you will know which direction that wisdom will lead you. Wisdom has been here from the beginning of time. With wisdom comes love and rewards. If you choose wisdom over sliver and gold then the silver and gold will come to you in greater amounts than if you had chosen the silver and gold to start with.

1 comment:

Evelyn Mayfield said...

I needed to read this tonight. Wisdom doesn't come when I'm rushing around and not allowing time for it to settle in. It truly is more important than anything I am trying to acquire. Thank you!