Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Proverbs 20

Lord, Direct my thoughts and my dreams. Direct me to the path you have chosen. In Your Name I Pray, Amen

Proverbs 20:4,7,11,13,20,21

Again I am reminded to renew my integrity (or to find it) and to not be lazy. I must remain patient and diligent. I must not rush things. Blessings are not rushed, they are cultivated. My children are young now and they try my patience even on my best days. But I must remember that God entrusted them to me to raise up to love him and to be intelligent, productive, God-fearing members of society. It is my job to train them, to teach them right from wrong and all the life skills that they will need in their future. I am equipped with this knowledge and I know that God will continue to guide my hands when need be.

No comments: